Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Shopify Developer to join our Dev team as an integral part of our digital roadmap. You will be responsible for building, updating and maintaining localised and global eCommerce sites while working closely with sales, project and account managers to grow our digital footprint, as well as those of our clients.
You will need to:
- Develop e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform
- Develop components for Shopify by modifying / creating Shopify apps and interfaces as needed
- Collaborate and share ideas with the rest of the production and operations team
- Troubleshooting issues or queries.
- Assist with new websites and product launches.
You will join a small, dynamic team and will work closely with the two founders, Head of Accounts and broader project team. You need an analytical brain, a great understanding of eCommerce and an outgoing and friendly personality.
- 3+ years Agency experience
- Shopify custom-build, template modifications, installation, 3rd party app integrations, etc
- Debugging & testing
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask between different projects, including switching between full build projects and bug fixing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (one of our core values is that it’s impossible to over communicate) - you will be working with our fully remote team to manage client accounts
- A collaborative mindset, able to work self-directed as part of a small team
- Independent and critical/analytical thinker with a creative approach to solving problems
- Tenacious and thorough in ensuring client satisfaction
- Love of entrepreneurship
Desirable skills or willingness to learn:
- Adobe Creative Suite / Figma
- GIT/version control
- Headless experience; React, Hydrogen & Oxygen
- Experience developing custom, private and public Shopify Apps
What you will work on:
- Manage a team of software developers
- Turn project briefs into deliverables that clients love
- Providing eCommerce strategy to larger clients
- Provide feedback to management on all platforms used to ensure the roadmap is built out according to client & developer needs
Tom Carew and Tom Mucklow have grown Superco from a team of four to twenty in the last 12 months. We expect to double again before the end of the year.
- 100% remote & globally distributed
- Travel to avoid cold winters actively encouraged
- Only enthusiastic people allowed
- We empower, train and trust our team - aptitude over experience
- We focus on quality and speed